Is WP Courseware compatible with all WordPress themes and plugins?
There are literally thousands of themes and plugins available within the WordPress community. We have done quite a bit of testing; however, it would be impossible to test with all themes and plugins available. We have found that WP Courseware works well with most all themes and plugins.
Here is a rule of thumb. If WP Courseware has an issue in the way it functions on your site there are couple things you can do to troubleshoot this.
Rule out any theme conflicts
- Change to one of the default WordPress themes like Twenty Twelve.
- Test to see if the issue is fixed.
- If the issue disappears it could be an issue with your theme. Check your theme's settings and configuration to see if you can spot a setting that might be triggering the conflict.
Check for any plugin conflicts
- Disable plugins one at a time (except WP Courseware).
- Check to see if the issue is gone. If the issue is gone, then it is a plugin conflict with the plugin that was just disabled.
- If you find the conflicting plugin, check the plugin's settings and configuration to see if you can spot a setting that might be causing the conflict.
- If the plugin you just disabled didn't resolve the issue, re-enable the plugin and move on to the next plugin. Rinse and repeat these steps until the conflicting plugin is found.