How do I utilize the gradebook feature?
The gradebook is a great feature if you are using quizzes with your students. In order to view a gradebook, the course must contain at least one quiz.
The gradebook can be used as a "bird's eye" view for your entire class. From the gradebook page you can:
- View overall progress for a student.
- View the cumulative grade for the student.
- Determine if the final grade notification has been sent to a student.
- View the course completion date for the student.
- View certificate for student (if certificates are enabled).
- View quiz grades for each individual quiz. Clicking on the grade will allow you to view the quiz submission from the student. If a quiz requires manual grading, a URL will display in place of the grade.
- You can export the entire grade book in a CSV format.
- You can email the final grade notification to students that have completed the course. Once the email has been sent to a student, they are flagged and will not receive the email again should you send out the email notification again.