How to create coupons for WP Courseware
Coupon codes are available beginning in WP Courseware 4.5.
To create a coupon code:
- Click on WP Courseware→Coupons
- Next click on Add New
Configure the General Coupon Settings:
- Enter a name for the coupon code.
- Select the type of coupon you'd like to create.
- Enter the amount for the coupon.
- Select a start date - The start date begins at (12:00 am of the starting day)
- Select an expiry date. (Expiry time happens at 12:00 am of the ending day)
Configure the Usage Restrictions (optional settings)
- Set a Minimum Spend amount. In other words, the minimum amount that must be in the shopping cart in order for the coupon to validate.
- Set a Maximum Spend amount. In other words, the coupon will validate so long as the maximum amount isn't exceeded in the shopping cart.
- Prevent the Coupon Code from being used with other coupon codes.
- Include specific courses that this coupon will be applied to.
- Prevent a coupon code from being applied to courses that are excluded.
Configure the Usage Limits (optional)
- Set the number of times the coupon can be used in total.
- Set the number of times the coupon can be used per person.
Lastly, click Publish.
To apply the coupon code
- Simply enter the coupon code on the checkout screen
- Click Apply Coupon.