How to create course prerequisites
This functionality allows you to require that a student complete one or more course before being able to begin another separate course. Setting up course prerequisites is very simple.
1. Once your course has been created and saved, go to the WP Courseware→Courses page.
2. Select and click on a course.
3. In the course settings area, navigate to the Course Prerequisites tab.
4. Finally, begin typing in the course name and select the courses which you require that students complete before accessing the course you are editing
5. Be sure to click Save Course so that your course prerequisites take effect.